Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November 28, 2006

I had my first appointment today with the gynecologist. It was a basically a normal appointment. They did recommend taking an extra test (can’t remember what it was called) because the fertility clinic will want me to have it done. Then the nurse said they were going to ask for all these other test for HIV and some other venereal disease and I was said “Um, I’ve only been with my husband is it necessary?” She said it didn’t matter they would want it. Later the doctor said that he didn’t think we needed to do it until the doctor said to do it because it’s about $500 worth of test. Later when I got home Tyler said, “You should have just done it.” Oh well next time. They also gave me a prescription for pre-natal vitamins. They said the over the counter stuff doesn’t really do much because it’s low in a bunch of vitamins and since you should be taking it before you get pregnant I started right away.

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"