Friday, December 15, 2006

December 15, 2006

What a rotten week first I find out I’m not going to be able to start the IVF process then I get really sick and of course my husband doesn’t want to take care of me (he doesn’t want to get sick) so I spend the whole day with the shivers, vomiting and my throat so soar. Finally the next day I’m finally ok enough that I’m able to drive myself to the doctors. Turns out I have strep throat (BAD strep throat) the doctor actually jumped away from me and left the room. She left my prescription form at the front desk. My throat was so swollen I could barely breathe through it… I’m sure I snored so loud.

By today I’m feeling a little bit better about everything. I emailed Julie and asked her about costs… just in case this is the same rate all over the united States. She said that the prices they quoted us were steep and gave me a great web site to check out and some other great advice.

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"