Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 18, 2007

Today it all came together…
Last night I was completely restless! I tossed and turned for hours and when that happens I talk to God (until I zone off and fall asleep). My cycle started getting irregular and I was a little stressed out that it would be so late the next few times that I would not be able to go through with IVF and I was stressed about the financial situation. There are other fears too like what if it doesn’t work, I prayed last night and said God if this is your will for me right now then I have to start my period tomorrow we have to have the money thing lined up tomorrow. So this morning I woke up and went to my dance practice and wa-la I’ve never been happier for my cycle to begin. Then the strangest thing happened I got a call from the Clinic (I haven’t said anything to them about being ready). They call me to let me know that they did there evaluation (with all the staff) on us this week (they do this with every couple) and they were ready for us to start as soon as my next cycle began… how God is that!!! Then I told Tyler and guess what? Through the help of our AMAZING family we will financially be able to go through this. I almost can’t believe it. I started crying happy tears tonight. I really have so much faith that it’s all going to work because God has gone above what I asked for and confirmed that it’s meant to be. Tomorrow I’ll call the clinic to be put on the schedule.

This is seriously going to be the best 2 months ever… well maybe a bit hormonal…lol.
I’m dancing at church this week then I have one week of repairing my house before Heidi, Chris and the kids come for a week. They leave the 11th and then Tyler and I leave that afternoon for Texas for his cousin’s wedding then the next day is Sunday and I fly to Portland and wait for my cycle (but I’ll have some of the best company in the mean time) then come the 17th (if my cycle is on time) I begin…. I just feel like the time is flying by… I’m so Happy!!!

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"