Friday, May 18, 2007

Baseline blood work and ultrasound

I had my baseline ultrasound and blood work this morning at 8:30. I was so excited that I woke up around 3:30 and kept looking at my clock.

I brought my friend Melody along with me. She is so funny!!! An experience will always be remember with Melody. I'm sitting in the waiting room filling out paper work and she starts laughing when she hears the people in the back saying "you've come into see us twice and both times we've told you that you need to gain more weight" then she stomped out of the office. So then the lady comes to get me and I ask if my girlfriend can come in and watch. Well then it dawns on me that they're probably thinking were lesbians. They figure it out later though when I start talking about my husband. So as I'm waiting in the procedure room Melody is talking about a friend of ours that has ugly kids... I'm like shhhh Mel people in this clinic would die for an ugly kid. So then the doctor comes in and he was asking about what was going on and then Melody goes into the story... "well there from Atlanta and there doing the procedure in Seattle because they have some friends up there that did it and she is monitoring here where her family is but they want to go to Seattle to do this so that there not near family and its just them ya know?" I'm laughing with Melody later saying its not a big deal people to out of town monitoring all time... she was just thinking that they were upset that they wernt getting all our business. Then during the ultrasound she gets to see everything on the screen and she is like "wow" "that's so cool" "oh my gosh that's crazy" She just makes me laugh I really cant focus on anything except for how funny she is. Then once all that was done they took my blood and now they are sending the results up to Kirkland ad I should have a call from them this afternoon telling me to start my birth control and aspirin.

1 comment:

GuidryPeas said...

We are so glad you have a friend with you, especially someone who can make you laugh and takes such good care of you! Good luck with all those meds and don't think too much about the needles. Lots of Love and Prayers being sent your way.

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"