Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Body changes

My boobs started growing during the birth control, then I noticed my clothes were getting tighter. No joke by Sunday my bra's were tight and yesterday when I was wearing my fat shorts I had to change out of them because they were too tight. AHHH so today I'm off to the mall to buy some drawstring pants or even some work out pants that fit.

I feel sick!!! Started yesterday. Totally felt wonderful then I started playing with my friend Beth's kids and it hit me. The rest of the evening it came it spurts. I'd feel like I was gonna puke then it would go away. Nothing like that this morning, I think when I lay around and sit its fine, its as soon as I get some what active it hits.

2 comments:

louann said...

You go girl! Just in time for summer and tube tops LOL!

Love ya!

GuidryPeas said...

You gave yourself that shot like a pro. Reminds me of the ones I had to take after my knee replacement surgery. It will all be worth it. Hang in there!

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"