Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feeling Blue

I'm so glad I don't have to take birth control, I hate it! Its hard to tell what I'm feeling, I'm done with my cycle but I'm a ball of emotions and the only thing I'm on is birth control. I've cut out all caffeine so that could be part of it as well. I just want to cry and I need my husband to hold me! I'm usually the life of the party running around and going crazy with my nieces and nephews but I'm feeling irritated being around sound. I just want quite but when its quite I'm just depressed. Only 11 more days of the birth control... although this is probably the easy part of all this.... Only 22 days till I see my husband... sounds like forever!

1 comment:

louann said...

Take that beautiful smile out of your pocket! It's all part of the plan while your husband sits by the pool tanning and drinking beer.

LOL, thought I'd cheer you up a little.

Love you!

LouAnn

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"