Thursday, June 7, 2007

I freaked out...

sorry if this is too much information.....

Yesterday morning I woke took my shot and went to the restroom and low and behold I started my cycle.... now I was told I may experience some spotting but this wasn't spotting this was a lot more then that. So I called the clinic and I left a message then around 1:30 I called again. I was a nervous wreck wondering if the drugs weren't working and wondering if I would have to be apart from my husband longer. Finally at 4 o'clock I got a call from one of the nurses and she was like everything is fine your not actually on a cycle your lining is just bleeding this is fine it just a side affect of the birth control. Wow so what a relief!!! As for today still sick. I cant eat much, I take a few bites and feel sick to my stomach. My little sister is spending the night with me tonight and she is gonna take me to my doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Here come all the appointments... this is getting so close!!!

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"