Thursday, June 14, 2007

Long day

This morning my mom came and picked me up and took me to my appointment. I had an ultrasound and blood work done. I had my mom video tape the ultrasound (on the screen) so that everyone could watch them counting all the follicles. I have about 14 right now but there not finished developing the doctor said I should have between 18-20. Oh but what I forgot to mention was that I went to the clinic and they didn't have me on the schedule. They said oh yeah we've been trying to get a hold of your clinic because they sent the work order but no date. I said well on the schedule I have this morning at 8:25, they were able to work me in...its a good thing they went to busy. So all went good there. Then I had to pick up some more mendopur but the clinic didn't open until 9:30 so I went home and my mom went back to work. Finally I get a hold of the pharmacy to double check that they had my medication. Then I left for the pharmacy. On the way there I got a call from the clinic in Portland saying they needed to reschedule my appointment for tomorrow and I told them that it had been cancelled so it was drooped then I continue driving and I get lost. My navigation system and sent me in a totally different area and so I decide to go back to another area and follow a different map... there is construction everywhere downtown Portland streets are closed everywhere and to top it off its the rose festival so there are people everywhere. I literally have to drive completely around downtown and finally I make it to the area where I can follow the map. Then a man comes and knocks on my window at a stop light. I HAVE A FLAT TIRE. So I pull over to the side of the road and sure enough I ain't going no where and I'm about 1.5 miles from the pharmacy. Do I need to mention I'm hormonal? Its not like I'm ovulating and there is just 1 no no no 14 + and I'm taking all the medication I'm fighting tears in the car. So I talk to Tyler and get the info for the road side assistance and because I'm not driving my car, Tyler's car or a rental its going to cost $120 bucks and I need wait an hour for him to get there then I have to ride all the way back to Vancouver to get it fixed then come back out to the pharmacy. I tried to just get the spare tire out but the thing is rusted into this car and there is about 3 inches of water in the base of it. So as I'm waiting for the toe truck two crazy men start hanging out by my car and so I lock the doors and roll up the windows (because there talking to me and there not all there) Then Melody calls and she says that her and Ben are coming to rescue me. So I cancel the truck and then get rescued but by the time they get there I'm drenched in sweat, there car's AC is broken and I look like I just got out of a swimming pool. Ben looks at the tires and guess what it wasn't one tire it was 3!!! Good thing I didn't get on the freeway. So while Ben is working on the car Melody takes me to get my medication and some lunch. Then I get a call from the clinic saying they need me to have an appointment tomorrow in Portland and I said I had one today and my husband comes in tomorrow. Well turns out the lady that schedules the out of town patients is out of town and hasn't left very good notes or tied up any loose ends. So then they say well you can just stay there Friday and have an appointment and Saturday will see you. I say no I'll be in Seattle tomorrow I have an appointment Friday in Kirkland at 8:30 and I will be there for that appointment. So she repeats it right back to me and she knows why I'll be in Kirkland. Then I get a call from Portland saying they have a work order for me on Friday and they need to schedule an appointment... I said no you don't there confused I'll be in Kirkland on Friday at their office. Ugh!!!! To top it off my back hurts and I feel sick and all I want is excederine and red bull....

But no worries as bad as it was today all is forgotten because tomorrow I see my bumpkin!!!!

1 comment:

GuidryPeas said...

The Bumpkin has landed!

We are glad you 2 are together....guidrypeas

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"