Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Nothing exciting

I stopped the birth control yesterday. I felt like I was forgetting something all evening. Today I've just been feeling sick. Melody and I were doing some errands and she would have to pull over because I would get light headed and naushas ... she was afraid I was going to through up in the car but nope all was fine. I took a long nap this afternoon, I've been in a funk today wanting to leave or play outside but the weather is crummy and then the sick thing wasn't helping. Boobs are still getting bigger. I went shopping with my mom last Friday and bought a bigger sports bra, my normal bras still work but there overflowing.... I welcome the change. 9 days till Tyler gets here or 21 injections how ever you want to count it. I miss him like crazy!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE being away from him. But he calls me everday he says because he is bored but I think its because he misses me!!! Friday is my next apt. so hopefully I'll have something interesting to share... until then...

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"