Friday, July 6, 2007

I'M PREGNANT!!!!

I took my pregnancy test on July 4Th and waited all day to hear back from the clinic, when I didn't hear anything I was crying, seriously that's just mean. The next day I spend all morning trying to get a hold of the clinic and finally I get through and ask if they have gotten the fax about my blood work. I wait on the phone for awhile and then Sarah gets on the phone. I look at my sister (who is with me) and say "go get Tyler!" Tyler comes running out and I put Sarah on speaker phone. Sarah says," well the doctor hasn't had a chance to go through this yet, are you sitting down? YOUR PREGNANT!!!" Heidi went into the house grabbed our video camera and tapped part of the conversation... I'll have to put the post the video soon.

That night Tyler came home from work and said I think we need to go to dinner and celebrate so he took me to Nava and afterwards took me to Barnes and nobles to buy me a pregnancy book (how cute is he!!!)

My HCG level was 175 on Wednesday which is good. Then today I went in for another blood draw and got a call from the clinic.

"Hannah its Sarah, what did you do this morning?"

"take a nap" I said.

"Well we like to see HCG levels double in 2 to 3 days and your is up to 314"

She then explained that next I would need to have an ultrasound done at 6 weeks and 8 weeks and she said that my 6 weeks would be July 18Th. I said isn't that only 4 weeks? She said that technically yes but when someone is determining how far along they are they have to calculate from there first missed cycle making me 4 weeks now and 6 weeks on the 18Th. So tomorrow we will schedule our appointment with the clinic for our ultrasound. They may not be able to determine how many heart beats are there yet but maybe and come August 1st (our 8 week) we should know for sure how many.

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"