Friday, September 21, 2007

I want to know they're OK!




14 weeks 13 weeks
I don't know if you can see the difference, but I can. I just seem to keep growing. I know in the next few week I'm gonna get a whole heck of a lot bigger. I'm 15 weeks now and as early as it may sound Tyler was able to feel the babies last night. I don't know if they had they were fighting or what but there was some definite belly action to watch and feel. Of course Tyler though it was gas but I know the difference this was completely different... I felt movement and it was weird. Of course in my mind I keep thinking of everything that could be wrong with my babies and I don't know it. I'm sure every mommy goes through that. The concerns of am I eating all the things I should or are they getting enough oxygen. I cant wait till there 16 week appointment next Friday I need to seem them and reassure myself they are healthy.

4 comments:

GuidryPeas said...

Don't worry....those babies are in the best care that God could have provided with two loving, caring, and anxious parents....love to all 4 of you....PeaPa & MaMah

Mark & Julie said...

I had those thoughts too. Don't spend much time worrying about it, soon they'll be moving so much you can't sleep.

Miss you guys!

Julie and Mark

Beth said...

i worried just the same, i'm sure they are perfectly healthy! when do you find out what you got in there?

Amy said...

Sooooooo....how was your appointment???

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"