Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where did my hips go?

I was just in the shower and I went to put my hands on my hips and they fell right off. They use to protrude out, now there is nothing, my belly has overtaken!!! I'm still waiting for the moment where everything looks good to eat. I definitely have an appetite just not hungry for anything specific. I woke up this morning at 6:30 starving so finally at 6:45 I realized it wasn't going away and I should just get something so I had an English muffin. Then I went to lay down and decided I was still hungry so I got up and ate yogurt. I then went back to bed again and an hour later still was starving so I got up and had a bagel and loaded cream cheese on it... and guess what? I WAS STILL HUNGRY!!! So then I had lean cuisine bean and rice meal... I was still hungry, ate frozen blueberries. Finally I had to get my errands done so while I was starving I went to wal-mart and got a few grocery. I came home and ate a steak ( a big, thick, juicy one) finally I felt satisfied and when satisfaction hits I get tired so I went to bed and slept for about 2 hours. LOL but then I woke up starving so I had a bowl of ice cream and fortunately I'm OK... will see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Beth said...

your so cute! those hips won't be back anytime soon.....but it'll all be worth it!!

Paul said...

Maybe you should stock up on something besides lean cuisine...

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"