Thursday, October 18, 2007

18 weeks


OH MY!!! I find out next Tuesday what we're having and I'm pumped. Tyler is still thinking its 2 girls and I'm thinking a boy and a girl. To be more specific I think Twin A is a boy and Twin B is a girl. Will see... Twin B is wild moving all over the place and sometimes making it very uncomfortable. Twin A is very calm, I'm always wondering if its OK. But I think Twin A is like their Daddy "chill" and Twin B is going to be my dancer. Every time I teach a class Twin B gets really wound up.

3 comments:

Beth said...

WOW! you've grown since last week!!!

Amy said...

Ok, I was getting worried about you because you hadn't posted anything in forever!!! You have grown so much and are looking super cute. It feels more "real" when you actually look pregnant and can feel the babies move, doesn't it??? I can't wait to see who is in there! :)

Tami said...

I agree. You have grown since you were here last week!! Too cute!!

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"