Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two little girls!!!


Wow, I was totally surprised, Tyler thought it was girls all along. It was so amazing to watch them on the screen, I had a smile ear to ear and just wanted to hold Tyler's hand. Will get the pictures posted soon... I promise. I'm so excited to go to the fabric store and pick out all the material to make their bedding. Tyler is total anti-pastel (WHAT) so I'm gonna make him go with me to the store... he's gonna have to get use to it our world is going to be painted pink in the next 4 months :)

6 comments:

GuidryPeas said...

Tyler in a household of three women....we are EXCITED....Pretty in Pink....Mamah & PeaPa

Beth said...

yay!! i'm SO excited!!!!

Julie said...

Whoooohoooooo! Two girls, you guys are going to have so much fun. Mark wants to know if our boys have guaranteed prom dates? :)

love you guys

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I just love little girls and am so excited to bring another one into this world in the next couple of months. Do you have any names picked out???

Paul said...

You could assume they'll be Goth kids and get them all black clothes.

Naomi said...

Yeahhhhhh!!!! Poor Tyler...but yeahhh!!! :-) SO excited for you!!!

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"