Wednesday, December 19, 2007

28 weeks...seems like forever since I typed anything

Well Tyler and I are here in McKinney Texas now. I already love it here, I mean I miss my home and all but nothing beats family! We've met with our new doctor and we really like him I feel like we're finally getting things done and questions answered. We also met with a perinatoligist (not sure how to spell that) He is the doctor that does ultrasounds on us every 3-4 weeks. He was so informative about everything and it turns out our girls might be identical. Our last doctor just assumed they were fraternal but never looked. This doctor wasn't so sure and it looks like will have them tested when they come out (if of course they look the same). I've gained about 40 lbs now and am 40 inches around... YIKES! I've started sewing all there bedding and that is a fun project I just love all the fabrics I picked out and this is something I've always dreamed of being able to doing. Tyler also brought up the fact that everything was right around the corner and we needed to get stuff ordered... so this week I've ordered my cribs and and dresser then I went to wal-mart and stocked up on all the goodies... diapers, wipes, shampoo, lotion, thermometer, sheets... you name it. I'm still not done I need one trip to babys r us and I should be finished. Everything just seems so real!!! We've also officially agreed on our names and its so sweet listening to Gabe and Chase talking about their cousins and using there names. Today it was all about what Santa was bringing the girls... guess I got to get a stocking stuffed for them. I'll try and post some new pictures this week. I've been pretty bad the last two weeks actually doing that. Sorry!

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh hannah! so exciting! i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever! sounds like things are going good, though! i want to see your projects!!!! oh, and i need your new address! email, or call me! miss you, and that beautiful belly!!

Paul said...

And the names are.... ?

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"