Tuesday, February 5, 2008

34 weeks




What is it? I look like I'm 12!!! No wonder why people look at me funny. My face got all fat I have no energy to put on make up, seriously! I have been getting very swollen in the feet and hands lately, you should have seen me at church on Sunday. I could'nt even fit into my nice shoes so I had to wear my china flats and Tyler had to pin them shut, it looked like I had cramed those fat things in there.
My little sister Tay came last week and is taking care of us until after the babies. She is doing the cooking, cleaning and arrend shopping. She is the best!!!
Promise everyone I'll get pictures up of the nursery, all the ones I've taken just dont do it justice... I think I must be intemidated because all Beth's pictures are so perfect.

3 comments:

Beth said...

hannah, just show us the pictures, your sewing is perfect! you look fabulous, i mean come on....you have two little bodies inside that belly...how amazing is that?????
(i got those looks when i was pregnant, too, especially cause my ring wouldn't fit! there's nothing wrong with a youthful glow:)

Mark & Julie said...

You look beautiful!! I can't wait for you to meet your little girls! You are almost there!!!!

And yes, SHOW us the pictures!

Naomi said...

You are PRECIOUS!!!!

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"