Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday

We started this journey on November 15th 2006 and our next adventure starts today at 11:15 EST.

I will keep the blog updated as we go throughout today, the slide show below will update as I upload pictures. You can also see them at this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/tguidry/TwinsBirthday

9:35 EST - In pre op, IV in, and socks on.

10:00 EST - LouAnn and Trina (Grandmothers) are in full 'stakeout mode' in waiting room already. 30 more minutes until they start the epidural.

10:30 EST - Hannah wants to say hey...


11:30 EST - Doctor on his way...

11:58 EST - Coppelia Kai Ray Guidry 5 lbs 7 ouns 19 inches

11:59 EST - Estee MacKinnon Guidry 5 lbs 14 ouns 19 inches


10 comments:

Naomi said...

Ahhh!! This is so awesome!! I'm soooo happy for you guys!! I'll be thinking about you ALL DAY LONG!!! :-)

Ness Mess said...

You are so beautiful, even in pre-op! We can't wait to hear the news. We're all huddled around the computer as if the NASA spacecraft is about to launch for the first time. We're all wondering who the oldest is going to be.

Ness Mess said...

You are so beautiful, even in pre-op! We can't wait to hear the news. We're all huddled around the computer as if the NASA spacecraft is about to launch for the first time. We're all wondering who the oldest is going to be.

Erin said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!!! Can't wait! Praying!

Naomi said...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Love you both!!!

Tami said...

Congrats guys!!The girls are beautiful!!I can't wait to get my hands on them!! Love you guys!

Naomi said...

They are absolutely perfect!!! Congrats again!

Tami said...

I am so excited for you both. God is Awesome. They are beautiful. I can't wait to see them. Babys "R" us here I come.
Chris J.

avalonzero said...

Congratulations!!! I'm stoked for you guys! I feel like I should sing but I won't for everyones sake. Cheers!

mathew

louann said...

I just keep looking at these pictures over and over and my heart feels like it could just burst with pure joy & happiness! Let's do this again!!

Nana #1

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"