Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Estee has rhythm!!!

Since I'm starting to feel a bit more rested I decided today would be the day I start exercising. My mother is one of the most disciplined people I know she gets around 5 in the morning and exercises. So I decided I needed to take a lesson from her, maybe this will give me that little bit of extra energy I need in the morning to stay on top of things. So I turned on the dance music and started doing all the moves I remember from my mom's aerobics class (yes I took her class in high school). Of course I could only remember a few so aerobics time turned into dance time, I did everything... ballet, hip hop and tap (nope didn't pull out any break dancing). The girls just sat and played and when they got fussy I would switch there station. In the process I used them as weights too. Well Estee got fussy under her jungle gym so I put her on her belly for tummy time. She layed there with her head up watching me and they started bopping her head to the beat... sure I can understand a few times but she was going at it for like 5 minutes!!! So yes, Estee has rhythm. Oh and yes I'm horrible I've been looking at there feet waiting to see if one of them has a good arch or anything. Estee has an arch and every time you feed her, her feet open to first position!!! I'm still waiting to find out if Coppelia has any dancer in her... all I can tell you is the girl loves Amy Winehouse!!! Every time she heard her when she was in my tummy she would kick to the beat.

5 comments:

pb648174 said...

Jocelyn really likes Pantera and Slayer

Tami said...

You've got to get her boppin' on video!!

Mark & Julie said...

LOL, how cute!!! got to get it on video for us :)

Erin said...

That is so exciting! I agree with Tami! Post Video!!!

Beth said...

i LOVE that you are checking their feet! i would love to see these "moves" of theirs ;)

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"