Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

They sleep through the night!!!! I've had a few rough nights with Coppelia but for the most part we're all sleeping. Today I'm working on their napping. Estee gets really cranky if she doesn't nap, but she wont nap unless I'm holding her. So ever time she wakes up I rock her back to sleep. I'm hoping a few days of this she'll get the idea. I'm hoping to have them both on the same schedule really soon. Its really looking like its happening too!!!!

Another update, they are both rolling over onto their backs. They get so proud of themselves too. They so know what their doing too, I lay them on their bellies and they start working their hips. They haven't figured out where their arms need to be. Coppelia will just keep trying till she gets it, but Estee if her arms are in the wrong position (stretched out side to side) and she is working those hips about 3 minutes into it, if she has rolled over she gets so upset puts her head down on the blanket and starts crying. I hope she isn't always this hard on herself.

Another funny thing I noticed is when they've been crying (really they don't cry that often) after a hard cry and I'm trying to comfort them they both calm themselves using baby talk that sounds like their saying OK OK OK OK... over and over.

No comments:

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"