Monday, June 23, 2008

Sick

This week Estee got pink eye, poor girl looked miserable! We were certain Coppelia would get it but never did, surprising since they're always sucking on each others hands. Pink eye was followed by a deep chest cough. Both girls lost their appetites and I was forced to start them on pedialyte... oh man does Estee love it! I felt horrible they would start having a coughing attack after a meal and cough till they would throw-up. Finally that has stopped and they are feeling much better... but of course now Mommy has it. I'm not sure if I got my sore throat from my best friend who we've been staying with or from the girls. But it hurts, I kept checking my throat to make sure I didn't have strep. My head feels like its in a cloud and my head just aches! Of course now the girls are feeling so much better and want there mommy to hold them and kiss them and I'm trying to stay away so I don't pass it back to them.

1 comment:

Mark & Julie said...

I'm sorry you guys are all sick/have been sick. It sucks!!! I'm excitedly waiting to find out if you are sticking around for a while!! I'll pack up the family and drive down there!!!!! :)

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"