Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Radio City Rockettes - Their lives have been forever changed



These ladies made a GINORMOUS impression on my girls. Long legs, high kicks, glamorous costumes, make-up and tap shoes! Really I think Mommy had stars in her eyes too. The ladies came to our mall and performed only one dance and then Paraded Santa in. All the kids followed them threw the mall to bring Santa to his thrown. But my girls could have cared less about Santa they wanted to meet these ladies. We were planning on just getting a picture but Estee really wanted an Autographed picture too (silly girl). Then one of the ladies asked what their names were. Mommy says "Coppelia and Estee" and one of the Rockettes says, " oh like the ballet C-O-P-P-E-L-I-A".

I think Coppelia's world has been changed...she is still talking about them, shows me her high kicks and carries around her autographed picture.

1 comment:

Brittny said...

I love it! They would be a lot of fun to see! I'm glad they got to meet them. Your girls are so cute.

Good luck acting out the nativity (ours was wild)!

Formerly "Scrambled Eggs"